Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me 30!!!!

Officer Julian, and Tuatagaloa
My sweet Aja.
My Granny and me.
This is what my dear Branson gave me for my Birthday. These are pictures he took in New York and I love them.
Crazy Stacie with a knife.
This is the sweet card that all the kids made me.
Love my Mom and Dad!
Alisha, Cami, and I.
Breanne and me.
Kevin and Keo. He is mad about something and it makes me laugh.
My lovely brother.


Well I feel old. I do not know what it is about having a problem growing older, but I do. I turn 30 today. I told Kevin all that I wanted for my birthday was a party with my friends and family. He told me all week stuff that was quite rude, like, "that is way too much planning, I just want to go to dinner." I was sad. Then he had this elaborate plan to make me stay at my mom and dads while he went back and forth to get plumbing parts, and really he was going shopping for the party and coming home to cook. Then when I came home, there were my lovely friends and family. SURPRISE! I cannot believe he pulled it off. My mom too. She is usually the worst liar and yet she pulled it off.

I have to say it was so perfect. Thanks so much to Kevin, Cami, Alisha, and my mom! They made it perfect. I have a wonderful family and the best friends! Thanks everyone. You made turning older easier.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stacie! Glad you had such a wonderful day and kudos to Kevin for putting it all together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Stacie! Now we're old together! It was fun going out with you and Tawnya the other night! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Stacie! I love ya and hope your day was great! We too are now old together. It's not a big deal though, let's enjoy our thirties because they are going to be awesome!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! You got the awesomest birthday present ever. Kevin is a good gift giver. It will be fun to share it with me. I can have fun with it too you know. Come on now....don't be selfish. Everyone needs to share.
    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I'd like you to share that spray tanner you got too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, It's official...I am a blogstalker. How the heck are you Stacie?! Your kids are cute, of course! You and Kevin look fabulous as well. You're a freakin' nurse?!?! I always knew you had it in you! Drop me a line when you get a chance: phraniwonder@hotmail.com.
    Love,
    Kami Staples McKane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing better than being able to celebrate another birthday and quite in style! I, unlike you, LOVED my 30th birthday for some reason. Then when I turned 40 I loved that one even more!!! Can't wait for 50 cause honey I'm earing my time here on this planet lol :)You are an amazing young woman who makes me wonder what in the world I ever did with my time...you do so much good! You accomplishments are amazing to me too, love you and a belated happy birthday cutie

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Stacie always loves a party unlike her mom, even when she was little she had a choice between a bigger present or a party, you know what she choose.
    I love you Stac...Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Stacie, it looks like a really great party! Enjoy 30!!

    ReplyDelete