Monday, September 8, 2008

My Stacie



My dream girl Stacie.
I decided to add a post just for Stacie. I love what my Stacie has given me in this life. We met in elementary school and as time flew, our marriage has grown to ten years and four incredible children. I have to thank Stacie for that. She has given so much of herself to bring these children into this world. My Stacie is the greatest mom and wife. She is spontaneous and fun. I am so grateful to have her. I have never been so blessed in my life until I married Stacie Dawn. I feel comforted and strong to know that such an incredible women chose me to be her man. I am so lucky that she chose me. I always have discussions about perfection with Stacie and she always thinks things about herself could be better but in my eyes, Stacie, and this life that I have with Stacie, is exactly what perfection is. Just look above and you can see what I mean. Perfect! I love you babe.

5 comments:

  1. Kev, You make me want to cry, what nice things to say about your wife. Now for the english lesson, it's our not are ( oh that feels good to tell you that) you know what I mean kev LOL:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome Keva! ( it was you that wrote it right? or was Stacie whispering it in your ear?)J/K I could tell, that would only be your grammer. You are so perfect for each other. Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! Casey needs a lesson on writing ME love notes like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Casey. First of all what are you doing Kevin?!. Now I have to write something like that for Shauna. Nice! Second of all that was a bit cheesy if you ask me, what did you just get married yesterday. Next thing I know I will see you and Stacie holding hands and as I am coming home from work I will drive pass the cemetary and see you guys kissing or something. Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...at Casey. Anyway, that was very sweet Kevin. I'm gonna show Myron and whisper in his ear as he writes something about me...lol. Love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete