Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Alisha!!!!!!



Alisha had a wonderful birthday long ago, and again we celebrated it late. We went to the Cheesecake Factory, mmmm! It was yummy and I loved it. I hope she did. It is always nice to get together and celebrate. I met Alisha in Nursing School and I am so glad we are friends. Cami, Alisha, and I have been through a lot together, and we are always there for each other. We are Diva Nurses--I just made that nickname up, maybe it will stick. We have traveled to several places together and the funniest was when we went to New York and she told me I could not pick my nose because it might be a gang sign and then we might get shot! She was serious and I had to laugh. Happy 29th Birthday Alisha, Love you.

2 comments:

  1. Stacie,
    You and Cami are the greatest. I am so blessed to have such good friends, who always think of others first. I have never had anyone care so much. Love you guys. Also DIVA explains a lot doesnt it.
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute girls. We need to get together soon. Love ya,

    ReplyDelete