Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Goodbye Pepsi!

Aja says goodbye to our good old pup Peps as she calls him.
Ke'Lao was just fine with Pepsi living with Anabell. In fact he wanted to take her dog stitch home because he was fun.
Here is my good friend Anabell. She took Pepsi in and is giving him a good home. Her dog and Pepsi are already good friends. Thanks Anabell for loving our Pepsi.
This was Ki'Aja on our way home. She was the only one who was mad that Pepsi was not coming home with us. She stayed like this for about 5 minutes and has not complained since. In fact, none of my kids have. It was almost like Pepsi was never even here. I mean do not get me wrong I love Pepsi, but I have decided that we are not pet people we are supposed to admire them from a far. That is just fine with me. We love you Pepsi, have a good life with Anabell!

2 comments:

  1. What happened with the dog? You just decided you didn't want it? You are so funny, I can't stop laughing! Good bye Pepsi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fuller family! Your blog looks so cute. I love the story about not being pet people. I am also not a pet person, and yes we too have a yorkie!! If he wasn't so good with the kids he would have been gone long ago. Hearing how well it went over with your kids I might need to reconsider!

    ReplyDelete