Wednesday, September 24, 2008

St. George.

When Kevin went to Alaska I decided that I would take the kids on a lovely trip with my dear friend Cami and her kids. I have no clue what was I thinking???? CRAZY! This was the hardest trip I have ever been on. I cannot say we did not have fun but when I think of this trip I cringe and want to throw up....It was that bad. I realized I need Kevin. It was like 113 degrees there and my kiddies were feeling it.

Notice in all the Ke'Lao pictures he is making a face of some sort. That is Keo, never conforming.


Here is the kids enjoying the rain. You would think they have never seen water before! They were so cute here and then who knows what happened. We stayed at Cami's dads beautiful house and that really stressed me out because my kids are beasts. Plus I wanted it to stay clean and then Ke'Lao knocked over a lamp and dented in the shelf. I got really good really fast at patchwork. I was proud of my work but then we did not have paint to match so her dad had to do that part. I felt so bad! Then Kee'Onu decided to be a teenager and that was the worst part. Talkin back, being mean, crying, angry, you know, teenage stuff! Oh it was awful and Kevin was trying to help and teach and guide over the phone 2,000 miles away. Did I mention it was awful?

3 comments:

  1. You are one brave woman to even attempt going by yourself! I could only imagine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I too have been there every time Jeremy goes out of town. It is like being a single parent, except they can walk us through it over the phone. Not the same but it comforts us in our time of struggle. You have to keep laughing though they will be all grown up soon. McKaden has the same shoe size he is only 10 and McKennen is not far behind him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH poor Stacie, you def. make me want to have more kids. heehe. I know I am in for it w/ Leah. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete