Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin Troy!

My Dear Love is 32 today. He is at work and wont be home until tonight but I wanted everyone to know that he is a year older and even more wise! If you get a chance call him to wish him a happy birthday. He doesn't like parties and so we are just doing the cake and ice cream thing with the fam. Let me just name several reasons why I love him so very much.....



  • He always makes me laugh. I love when he laughs so hard it looks like he doesn't have any eyes.

  • He is the best dad. He wrestles with the kids (although sometimes he doesn't even know his own strength and the kids end up crying to mommy), he takes every moment to teach the kids even if it is 10PM and they are supposed to be in bed! He was the mom to the kids for 2 years while I was in nursing school, and he even painted nails and attempted to do the girls hair.

  • He has a deep rooted testimony of the gospel. He has unwavering faith that keeps me afloat when my own will not. He gets excited about sharing the gospel and teaching others what he knows.

  • He works hard for us everyday. Even when he does not want to.

  • He SHINES! He is a light in our life and laughter in our home. I love him so much! I cannot wait to grow old with him or he can grow old and I will just watch. Ya that sounds good!

Love you so much Kevin. Here is a message from each kid on your lovely birthday.

Ke'Lao: I love Daddy because he makes me macaroni, he lets me have ice cream. I love him cause he lets me watch TV. He throws spiderman at me and I punch him.

Kee'Onu: Happy Birthday, I love you because he helps our city and he helps us clean and he buys me games, and he paintballs with me.

Ki'Aja: Love Dinner. Lets me talk on phone.

Ku'uipo: I love you Daddy because you wrestle with me, and you play with me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope your day is wonderful. We love you and thank you for making my sweet friend Stacie soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete