Thursday, September 18, 2008

House For Sale!!

Well it is a long story and we really have only told our immediate family, but we are going to try and sell the house. I have to say that after many prayers and Kevin's unwavering faith, (I am a little weaker at this point) we have found a lot near my moms house in South Jordan. It is in a wonderful ward and neighborhood. My kids already have a ton of friends there and we will live houses away from my mom and dad. Plus it is closer to the kids' school. I have to say I am sad to leave our wonderful happy home. We love our house, I cannot help but think of all the hard work that everyone put into this home. Kevin, my dad, and all the other family that spent many nights here, helped to create our home. We have decided to do the same thing again. I know we are brainless! I swore I would never never be an owner builder again, but you save way to much money doing it this way.

I know the market is awful and I know that it is a buyers market....but I cannot deny the answer to my prayer, so house for sale....I think I should actually say, "HOME for Sale!" If any of you have someone looking for a house let us know.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea! Wow, that is so exciting. I bet your mom is thrilled! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Good for you guys, I'm sure it will work out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacie,
    I know that your faith guides you where you need to be. Always remeber your friends will always be there for love, support and work. I cant wait to help with the new house.
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacie,
    Thank you for all the times you allowed us to stay in your beautiful home. We were blessed by your kindness of allowing our family to stay. A little sad to see you selling, but when it comes to the head of the household leading that is the best blessing.

    ReplyDelete