Sunday, September 28, 2008

Body World's.




Cami, Alisha, and I have always wanted to go to the body's exhibition. We wanted to go while we were in New York, but it did not work out. Then we decided to go to St. George and take one day, stay in Vegas, and go to the show. Well as you can read below that did not work out. We went all the way to Vegas, went and checked in and found out the show had closed up the night before. All that way, and the show had been there for over a year. Our luck was bad. Anyways when we found out that it was going to be here we planned a girls night out in Salt Lake. We got a hotel room at the Little America. It was a very nice room. We went to dinner and then in the morning we went to the show. It was fun and nice and a good break. Oh and the show was awesome. I learned so much about the human body. It will definitely help me with my nursing career.

1 comment:

  1. cool. I was telling Myron about it and wondering if we should go or not. I thought I might be scared a little though. LOL

    ReplyDelete