Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Happy day to Cami!!!!!!!!!!!






I have a best friend! Cami Lou Miller. I know the Lou is not real but it is my gift to you. So to all it was Cami's birthday on August 12, and I was out of town and she decided to go to Disneyland....So hence we were not together. We celebrated much later at "our" place Iggy's. Anyways food, friends and presents are always fun. My presence was the kicker. Alisha, and Cami, and I met in Nursing School.


I have to say what I love about Cami Lou:
  • No fears when it comes to going to a scary crime infested city with a bunch of girls. Or even going out of the country by herself, but when it comes to arriving home to hear her dog barking......"oh, no call the kids, call the friends, wait in the car and do not enter the home in fear that there is a murderer waiting for her arrival." Don't most dogs bark when the owner gets home out of excitement to see the owner??? Call me crazy! Kinda funny but a true story.

  • I love when she laughs and she has those cute happy lines around her eyes.

  • She is a good mom, always trying and thinking and doing the best she can for her 5 kiddies.

  • Ask her a questions, any question just in randomness, forget about the question, because you never really cared anyways...wait 2 days and Cami will have the answer.

  • She talks to herself like a drunken stumbling out of bed women when she wakes up in the morning. Kinda hilarious.

  • Money is not an issue.

  • She gets excited about good food.

  • She reminds me of my mom.

  • She knows I am mental and she still is my friend.

  • She knows and agrees with how AMAZING I am!

  • When I cry she cries......and that my friends is a best friend.

Anyways, I am thankful to have her and her kids in my life. We were meant to meet. I am hoping that she had a wonderful birthday and that she knows we are sisters by heart. Love you Cami Lou.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! You make me laugh so hard! I do know that we are sisters at heart and you are the best friend I have ever had. Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete