Monday, October 27, 2008

Dinner at Mom and Dad's.

Nothing new, Oh besides the fact that the ginger does not work anymore!!! I just thought I would at least post and let you all know that I am alive. We went to my moms house for dinner and it was lovely. She is almost all done with it and because of that she likes to cook. in her new gourmet kitchen. Thank goodness for that!!!. My Dad made a wonderful prime rib, which I have never eaten before, and let me say it was so good. Too bad it came back up, but at least I got to enjoy it for the time being. I gave my mom her new house gift.....A scentsy warmer with the Baked Apple Pie Scent. I was happy that she loved it so much. I love mine it fills the house with a wonderful scent. Anyways thanks so much for the dinner Mom and Dad it was great! I love you guys soooooo much!!!

5 comments:

  1. I bet the house looks awesome. I'm sorry you couldn't keep the prime rib down, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love dinner at mom and dads? We go to my parents for dinner every Sunday! I love it. I still haven't tried the Scentcy candles, do they smell better than Salt City?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had prime rib too! Isn't dinner at mom's the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang! I was going to try the Ginger like you suggested. Maybe I won't now. Dang nausea! Hope you get felling better quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K Stac, I'm dying to see all of the kids' Halloween costumes...so get updatin...Unless you're totally sick, then I can wait!!!

    ReplyDelete