Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pickle Strike!


I cannot believe that I am already pregnant sick. I mean I layed in bed nearly all day. I am exhausted and nauseated. I think it is bad because I am working nights and it takes me like 2 days to catch up on sleep. I was so wanting pickles at work the other night and of course there is no food place open at work, so I called my honey Kevin and he brought me those big fat pickles from Maverik. I ate a ton and 8 hours later they came back up and out. I cannot stand to think about them or smell them. Ke'Lao wanted one tonight and I could not bear it. So no pickles! Yuck.

3 comments:

  1. Your little babystrology thingy on the side is weird. If that's what your growing I would sell the movie rights. Hope you get feeling better soon, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you don't want any more pickles, they stink anyway LOL. This baby better not make you as sick as last time. If it does I hope it's as sweet as Aja. Lova Ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - We picked the same background for our blogs. I swear I didn't know. So, you'll need to change yours. My husbands a cop - he can make you.

    ReplyDelete