Friday, October 10, 2008

Edward and Bella.



I know most of my family will laugh at me for this post but they are just jealous that they cannot read a book and get so involved in it that your imagination takes you to a place that you never thought possible. Anyways, I love the Twilight series books. I am not obsessed and I have only read them each once--All within 10 days, but besides that I love the books and the characters and the idea of it all. So as I was driving the long drive today to get my kids from school and the song by Matt Nathanson came on and I realized that it would be perfect for the Twilight movie and Bella and Edwards story of love! So I put the song on so you can all hear the words and remember the love of two people. Now I want to be able to read the Book of Mormon as fast as I read these. Goal #1.

Tell me what you all think, am I just weird???

Pregnant life update---This morning I woke up nauseated got out of bed, brushed my teeth and found that the dry heaving gag was inevitable. I have a fear of vomiting, I believe it is because I have no control over what my body is doing. The uncontrollable stomach retching is awful. I need to find a way to get over the fear of this. You would think after 4 very sick pregnancy's I would be over it, but after today, Um that would be a NO!

2 comments:

  1. You're not wierd, but you are funny! I love the books too. I too have only read them once. The first three in three days and the last one in one day. I too get lost in the stories. Good goal! That will be mine too. LOL
    By the way, I'm afraid of vomiting too. I hate it and never got used to it either. Luv ya sis. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I just have to say that I LOVE that Come on Get Higher song. I had it on my blog too until I switched to Halloween music. It's a good makeout song.

    I just started getting nauseated this week. I hate this part. Hopefully it will only last a couple of months! When you brush your teeth, think of me gagging too! :)

    ReplyDelete