Saturday, October 11, 2008

Witch Hotties and ghouls!

We went to the Witch Festival thingy at Gardner Village. I was hoping the kids would be able to pick a pumpkin there. I am not sure why I thought there would be a pumpkin, but that is what I told them we were doing. It was so cold that we only took pictures, and went into a few shops, much to the dismay of the owners who did not like our brood of people, or miniature people. When we were leaving our kiddies kept saying where is the pumpkins? I told them the pumpkin patch would have to be on Monday since the witches do not have anymore left!All the kiddies that came on our adventure. It is all my kids, Brittnie's kids, and Kee'Onu's friend Connor and Ku'uipo's friend Lexy.
My Ki'Aja looking so sweet and cute.
This is a family picture that Brittnie took, but when we looked at it we realized that there is a woman in our picture....Well hello woman!
Kee'Onu I assume playing dead.
Oh here is the lovely family. They are all my loves!
Sexy Brittnie, she looks good as a witch!!!
Me and Brittnie with the witch.
I know I am hot!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and Brittnie, I guess the witch could be the sub for Branson LOL!! I must have the picture with you and the pole:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I told you those pics were for our eyes only. Are you gonna be forwarding them to me soon?? Cute pics of your family, you must have had a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete