Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Ku'uipo!!

Our sweet Ku'uipo today, and below it is Ku'uipo on her third birthday. Grown up so much, and yet so beautiful still.


My Sweetheart has turned 8. It is weird to me that she is 8 and going to be baptized. She is so excited too. I think January 3rd is the day. I am too ill to be able to plan her a big baptism bash so by then I will be better and able to. I love her so much. She is so sweet to me. The other day she came in my room and said, "Mommy I am sorry that you are sick, I say my prayers every night for you that you will get better and not be sick." It made me cry as does everything these days. Then she sat on the bed by me and talked about the baby and how she cannot wait to put it to sleep. I am excited to see her be the big sis to the baby. I have to admit she is a lot of the reason that I wanted to have another baby--she is sweet and loving and loves babies and pregnant people, just like me. She is fascinated. We watch a baby story and bringing home baby and get so excited to be there soon. We have not had her a real birthday yet--Tomorrow we are at my moms, and when we get back we are going to Chuckie Cheeses with a few of her friends. Anyways, I am so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. She is a great kid and I am so blessed to have her as my own. Love you Ku'uipo Dawn.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ku'uipo! Being 8 is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ku'uipo! This is your Aunty Ku'uipo...lol...you automatically have me as an aunty because I remember when I ran into your mom after years of not seeing her and she was pregnant with you and she told me that you were going to have the most awesome name of all times!!!lol. I just want you to know that I love you and am proud of the young lady that you are becoming! Let us know when the baptism is, we want to be a part of her beautiful special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful. I can't believe how much hair she had in her 3 year old picture. How fun. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Cutie!!! You guys are so blessed with beautiful kids. What a sweetheart - Don't worry Stacie, it made me cry to just reading your blog and I'm not even pregnant! Happy Birthday Ku'uipo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! 8 is a big one. I don't know if I said congrats yet on the baby, so congrats! I'm glad it's you and not me. I love all my kids so much, but I can't go through all that again. Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did she get so big. What a beautiful little girl. You have a reason to be proud. So cute.

    ReplyDelete