Thursday, April 9, 2009

Congratulations to Kevin.

Last night was Kevin's Police Awards Banquet. It was nice to go and see all his fellow officers. Kevin received an award for the most arrests in 2008 and for his statistical list he created and updates monthly. I love him and am so proud of him! Love you babe!
Here is the 31.5 week picture. My mom found this cute dress and it was just in time for Kevin's awards banquet. I went to the doctor a few hours before the banquet. I was so nervous because I did not want him to admit me like he has done so many times before. Luckily my mom was there and mentioned the banquet to him and that saved me. I am dilated to a 2+ my cervix is soft and I have another issue dealing with my liver that can be dangerous for me and the babe. He decided he would run some tests and do a non-stress test which is monitoring of the baby's heartbeat and activity, and then monitor my contractions. Then they would re-check me and see if there was any cervical change. They had 3 different scenarios and if it worked out they would let me go to the banquet. Well yahoo I got to go! I am now supposed to be on strict bed rest with bathroom privileges only!!! I am not good at that kind of bed rest. It is going to be hard because I have Ke'Lao's and Kee'Onu's birthday and we have Easter egg hunts and Easter. So I may need a lot of help to keep me down. Luckily I already bought their birthday presents and Easter stuff. I also have everything for their parties. It is so exciting for them. they both cannot wait. Well until next update I hope everyone has a great Easter and spring break with the kiddies.

3 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! Congrats to Kevin! Stacie...keep yourself in bed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kevin! Sorry you are having a rough pregnancy, but hang in there. You are getting closer and you look adorable! Stay off your feet so you stay well. Take care Stace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute Stace! I'm glad you're still hanging on and keepin' that baby cookin'.

    Congrats Kevin! I'm glad I wasn't any of the arrests you made in 2008. I just might not like you anymore! :) Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete