Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ka'Lya ShirRae Fuller!











This is my sweet new baby Ka'Lya ShirRae Fuller. She was born 04/22/09 weighing 4lbs, 16.5 inches long and absolutely perfect! She is 33.2 weeks gestation. She came out breathing on her own, and she even has the sucking reflex, which usually does not come until 34 weeks. I get to try and feed her tomorrow. She is even moving to the well baby nursery in the morning if everything goes well tonight. I love being by her side and looking at all her perfect features. I will write tomorrow about how perfect the delivery went. Just a quick post to let you all know all is well. Love you all.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! She is so cute! Congrats again! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so glad to hear everything went so well. She is so beautiful, just like your other girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Congratulations. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you already made a post! She's absolutly beautiful and you look stunning yourself! Congratulations! Can't wait to come and see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Congrats to you! :)She is absolutely perfect and I'm glad you guys are doing great! All our love to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Stacie and Kevin! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby!!! I am so glad you both are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute Stacie! You look great too. I am coming in June and I can't wait to see ya'll.

    ReplyDelete