Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 31st Anniversary Mom and Dad!


31 years ago today my wonderful mom and dad tied the knot in fun Las Vegas. The stories from their sweet low budget wedding make us all laugh but the bond and love that was united that day has changed so many lives. The word I use to describe their love has always been TWITTERPATED! Their love began young and has kept them young. Despite the many health problems that they have had to endure their personalities and actions prove that they still have young love. They have beat the odds being 17 and 19 at marriage with the most perfect human being on the way (ME), LOL. They have been wonderful parents and now I look up to them for my parenting needs. What a blessing they have been to my kids. I just hope that they know how much I truly love them and am so grateful to have them in my life!! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, here's to another 31.

1 comment: