Thursday, January 8, 2009

My time to vent!


So Kevin swears that I am meant to enjoy this pregnancy but I have yet to do so. I mean the best part of the pregnancy is to be able to feel the baby move and share it with the kids and Kevin. Well that is not happening! I mean yes I have felt the baby move maybe a total of 6 times, but because my placenta is in the front it is just like the babe is kicking a pillow. So that is sad.

Now, I am happy that I am not vomiting everyday and I am only nauseated a few hours a day, however I am now anemic which comes with all its own symptoms that are so annoying at the time I should be having energy. I am tired, pale, and suffer from horrible headaches that can sometimes turn into migraines. Now when I say I am tired I don't mean--Oh I am just having a hard time getting out of bed, I mean I could sleep until 3PM everyday and then when I do get up I am fighting the urge to stay in bed.

Sweet Kevin went and got me the most disgusting tasting liquid iron you can imagine. Yuck Yuck. But it is supposed to work faster and better than the pill. He has also been very good at getting me to eat red meat like steak because that is what the doc told him would help. So love you Kev and I hope all this passes soon.

Sorry for the complaining but hey it might make me feel better.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your steak and feel better soon...you're allowed to vent. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much and I know this has been really hard for you, but look what you get in the end. The kids are so excited for a new baby and I know me and Brittnie are going to spoil it. Love Ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stacie! I soooo feel for you! I hope you feel better and SOON! I don't know how you and Kuuipo have done this numerous times LOL. I'm struggling with just this one.. I admire you tons and hey, complain and vent all you want! Sheesh, that's the least we miserable pregnant women can do right? :) Get feeling better and take it easy! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so allowed to vent. I'm not enjoying this pregnancy much either and I"m not as sick as you. Maybe our poor 30 year old bodies have been through so much already, they can't take much more! :) I really hope the next 4 1/2 months fly by for both us!

    ReplyDelete