Friday, January 16, 2009

Ku'uipo's Baptism.

Ku'uipo and Ku'uipo. This is my longest and most wonderful friend Ku'uipo. I named my Ku'uipo after her knowing what a wonderful example she would be to her. She supports us in everything even with her own busy family. We love both of you so much.
Ku'uipo and her sweet Nana.

Ku'uipo and her wonderful Papa.


Brother and sis. Kee'Onu gave the talk on the Holy Ghost and it was absolutely amazing and it too made me cry! Love you Kee'Onu

One of Ku'uipo's best friends Abbie and one of my best friends Stacie Hanson who was so nice to help with the food right after the baptism. Love her.


Glowing Ku'uipo and my honey Kevin

Me, Kevin and Ku'uipo right after she was baptized

Ku'uipo right before she was baptized.


This day was a lovely and spiritually uplifting day. I did not know that this day would be filled with the spirit as it was. I guess that I thought it would be really stressful and much too busy, but it was so perfect. Thanks to my mom, dad, Kevin's mom and dad and Stacie Hanson. I have a lot of people who support me and I just love them all so much.


Ku'uipo's baptism was at 9AM and amazingly enough we were early. Imagine that. Ku'uipo looked beautiful and sweet as ever in her all white dress. She was so happy and excited. Kevin baptized her and when she came out of the water she had a smile from ear to ear and just glowed. I went in the dressing room with her to help her change and she was so cute. She was all wet and I couldn't stop myself from hugging her and whispering in her ear that she was perfect! She said, "I know," with a huge grin. I just cannot believe how spiritual this day was for me as well as her. I just want her to know how proud I am of her and her decision. I am so thankful to have a valiant daughter of God, I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me to have her in my life. We love you so much Ku'uipo!

1 comment:

  1. She was so beautiful that day...(well, she is everyday) but you know what I mean. I too felt the spirit that day so strongly. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete