Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Mom and Best Friend!!!!

Mom at Keo's graduation.
Sweet mom at Temple square.


So my Mom turned __ this past week. I just had to post a Happy B-day to her!
This is Mom and Brittnie on Thanksgiving.


I love them both so much! My Dad is so amazing to my Mom. He treats her so good. What a cute couple they are!

My mom is the best Nana! She is one of those grandparents that does not just see the kids occasionally. She sees them often and when she sees them she does the greatest things with them. She teaches them skills that even I do not possess. She also teaches them to serve others. She is always thinking of others and is so thoughtful and creative.

We love her and all the great talents she has. I cannot wait to see how she will be with my teenagers, lol. I am sure she will be the one person that I can turn to for a support and that my kids will go to because she can be sensitive and understanding when I cannot. She keeps saying she is going on a mission when I have teenagers. That is fine, because we will just follow her wherever she goes!!

Dearest Mom, I know that this past few weeks have taken a toll, but I also know that the strength you possess have allowed us to move on. You are strong and faithful. You listened to your promptings this past month and because of that I was blessed. We are two alike and yet two opposites. We compliment each other and nourish each other. Thank you for building me up and guiding me when I feel there is nowhere else to go. I love you and hope you know that I chose you to be my Mother. I know it. I was granted this privilege and for that I am grateful. I thank my Heavenly Father for giving you to me. I love you and cannot wait to see what else you will teach me and my Family. Happy Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Your mom is such a sweetheart! We love her.. Happy Birthday Cindy. hope your day was as wonderful as you!! xoxox

    Stac, please let us know when we can bring your family dinner!! Do you like KFC? I dont just want to show up one night and someone else did as well... lol.. Hope you're feeling better, same with Kee.. We love your family and think of you guys always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cindy! Love ya so much. This post brought tears to my eyes because it's the same way I feel about my Mom. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what a beautiful tribut to your mom. I'm so glad I found your blog!

    I hope you are continuing to improve, and just know you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete