Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009!

This is the project that Nana had for the kids on Halloween, Cake decorating!
Here is our big family. Me and Kev cannot believe that we have such a big family until we see it in pictures, kinda crazy! So this Halloween was full of business. We had a lot of things that we had to do. the kids had their parade at the school at 9. now call me crazy but I was all planned and ready to have video of them in the parade and then snapshots of them also. So I give Kev the snap camera and I take the video. Perfect idea right? ummmm NO! Kevin used the snap camera to take video of them, grrrrrr. I already had that, now I have all video and no pics. It made me bugged and I guess pretty mad. Not much I could do it is over, but hey one of us needs to think and one of us needs to follow.....And I am the one that THINKS! Ok so enough of that.

I so love this pic of my mom and Ipo. They are so cute and carefree here.


Crazy face Fuller's. We have fun.



Gorgeous Ipo as Hannah Montanna


All four Hannah Montanna's. I had a hard time getting all the girls ready and pretty for their big entrance on the streets of Halloween. I also had to get 2 boys and a baby ready! They all looked great.

Ke'Lao as a dead pirate. He loved his costume, he kept saying he was only missing a gun. Dang I forgot.
Barbie Doll Hannah. Aja loved all the Halloween make-up and dress-up. She loved it.
Kevin with his girl!



I love this picture of the kids. They are so cute together and sweet. They even look a lot alike, weird as a mother when you see your offspring made of your loins look alike and look like you.

Just a little of these two sweet personalities. Ipo is kinda crazy and Lexy is sweet and just basking in the light!


Me and Kya at the kids parade. We had fun and Kya loved all the kids walking around.

Kya Monkey.

Cannot wait until next year to see what all my kids will be. Hey you never know I just may dress up too.

3 comments:

  1. How cute.. the kids are soo good looking!! :) Super mom you!! Love the costumes and the goofy face picture of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun that we got to see you guys on Halloween. Everyone looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacie you are amazing! Your kids are so darling. I don't know how you get it all done and still smile at the end of the day. You can totally tell that your family loves each other!! What a beautiful fam.

    ReplyDelete