Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday My Sweetheart!

This is Ku'uipo, my sweetheart. She is the most lovely sweetest child ever. She is fun and caring and crazy. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I love her and cannot believe that she is 9 years old today!

She is named after someone that I admire. My childhood friend, and still my friend today, Ku'uipo Vea has always been so sincere and caring. She is a wonderful person and mom and I hope my dear Ipo can follow her example in life knowing that her namesake is a wonderful person who loves the gospel and our Heavenly Father and strives to serve others with love! My mom named me after someone that she looked up to in school, someone that was kind to others and it made me want to exceed her hopes for me! I am happy that Ipo has a name given to her and someone that she can look up to and follow throughout her life, Thanks Ku'uipo!

This is Ipo on her 7th birthday.



Ipo on her 6th birthday!





5 years old!

3 years old. Look at that puffy hair!
I cannot find the other birthdays on my computer but at least we all know she had them, lol!



I caught her asleep with Kya when we went up to the cabin. I love it.

Beautiful!




Her best friend and cousin Kaili. I am so glad that they have each other. It is so special to have a best friend be there for you at all the family parties and throughout life being only 3 days apart! I love them both.
I put this up here because my mom thinks we look so alike in it. She shines!


I love this picture it shows how much she truly loves Ka'Lya and the light they both bring to the family is contagious.

Ipo I love you so much and am so thankful for the patience and peace that you emulate. You are such a joy and I do not say that lightly, sweet and sassy and everything in between. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. She is truly a special girl. I really believe that she brought us back together after all of those years. I remember running to you in the hall at the doctors office and you told me that you were having a baby and naming her Ku'uipo. I hope her day was wonderful. Love you Ku'uipo.

    ReplyDelete