Thursday, February 11, 2010

And so the REAL parenting begins!

Look at those big eyes.
Well She is half crawling and half rolling.
This makes for a hopefully very CLEAN floor.
She has her pincer grasp down and can pick up the tiniest of pieces on the ground. The other day she picked up a metal piece of confetti and choked on it. She started choking up the thick mucous and it really scared me. What made it hard was that I could not see anything and she was still passing air. She got distressed and had that worried look that no parent EVER wants to see. I did the side finger swipe and barely felt the hard metal piece. I let her cough a little more and tried again.
I got it!
Finally!
Then I scolded ALL the kids.
Our famous saying regarding these instances is "Choke and Die" Ki'Aja will pick up a piece of anything small and say. "Oh, Choke and Die!"
So during my lecture I said Kya could Choke and die several times. Now I have a paranoid Kee'Onu who is like an ant eater, which I love.
I also have kids who vacuum without hesitation when I ask. BONUS:)



Here is the First cabinet that she rolled and crawled over to and opened and began her mess making skillz!
Look at her mischievous grin!
Here is the MESS! She had so much fun exploring and searching through all the boys video games!

I know I will be in trouble for "not watching her" when Kee sees this, but it was so exciting to see her learning through her mess making! And so the REAL parenting begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment