Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ka'Lya 9 months old!

What a sweet baby girl. She is nine months old and has 4 teeth. Her eyes are still as bright as the sun and she still lights up a room with her smile.

She is the joy of our little family! So happy to have her.



She has the cutest chubby cheeks and wild hair! Do not put your finger in her mouth or she will bite it off. She is not crawling yet but she is rolling all over the place. The other day I was talking to Kevin's brother and she had rolled right to my foot and I did not see her her coming. She put her little mouth over my big toe and bit it. I yelled so loud! Ow! Her teeth are razor sharp, lol! She sure does love Kevin. When he comes into a room she follows him with her sweet little eyes until he acknowleges her and if he does not she cries! When he does talk to her and smile she kicks and waves her arms wildly. She weighs about 15 and 1/2 pounds. I am not sure exactly how much, but we will see soon. She wakes up once to twice a night and we just give her a bottle and she goes back to sleep, I hope that will end soon! She loved her baby food until about 1 week ago and now it is so hard to feed her. We almost have to force it down her mouth and even then she thrusts it out with her tongue. I am hoping it is only because she is trying to get a 5th tooth and that soon she will eat her baby food again. It also could be because she is fed people food, mainly by Kevin, and now she wants that instead! Oh well she is still healthy and so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment