Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ki'Aja and her separation anxiety.

It is 10PM and the kids have supposedly been in bed since 9, Aja comes down because she "needs a drink" or "she has to go potty" or she needs to give Kya a kiss! Anyways it never ends and this time I said, "go to bed NOW!" She did, right there on the stairs. I am glad Kevin noticed her before we went to bed or she could have rolled down the stairs in her sleep. I think it is cute and I know that the new baby has been hard for her. She is no longer the baby and it makes me sad that she knows it. I love her so much and have tried so hard to make her the big helper and include her in everything that we can.
She is going to need a lot of attention so this does not keep happening, any suggestions to help with her needs and I am listening. I want her to be happy and not feel sad. We love her so much!

3 comments:

  1. Precious! I bet it is hard not being the baby! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let her find kid freindly recipes and then let her cook them. Ants on a log. Let her cook you all dinner with dessert. She will do fine. She is a great helper. And dang cute. They all are but she for some reason has an extra piece of my heart. Love you All

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too sweet. Don't fret too much over her not being the baby - children are so adaptable and she knows she is loved and adored. You are doing fine. They are safe and secure - that's what they need to thrive.

    ReplyDelete