Sunday, May 10, 2009

2 weeks already?

Ka'Lya turned 2 weeks on May 6, 2009. I had to take some cute pics. My computer is not able to recognize the CD drive so the really good pics on my moms camera I cannot download. These are some I took at 11PM and she was either totally asleep or mad!
This close-up makes her look so big and chubby! Her cheeks are so soft and as Aja says, "furry." LOL.

It is funny because her arms are so long. Maybe she will be tall!?! I shall hope.

This was taken today, 5/10/09, Mother's Day. Kevin laughed because the bow is as big as her head. I think she looks so cute, and yet again it makes her look so big and chubby. She is a sweet baby and actually we have only heard her cry 5 times and every time she cries for maybe 10 seconds. I hope it lasts...

Cute side view of her chubby cheeks. I just love her so much and want to squish her cheeks!
I also want to thank everyone that has come to see her. It means so much to me. We have a lot of wonderful friends and she is already loved by so many.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys on such a darling, sweet little girl! I love the flower on her, it makes her look like one of those Anne Geddes babies!! Wish I lived closer so that I could come and hold her! Happy to hear that you're all doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that your baby made me a little baby hungry...LOL...she is GORGEOUS and I love the baby fur on her cheeks! You look beautiful and so happy! I love ya and hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. I can't believe it's been two weeks already! Time flies so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable. I wish my kids would get better so we can come and hold her!

    ReplyDelete