Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010!

Ka'Lya's first Easter!

My babe and I.
This is Kya's first easter hunt basket.
She grabbed the egg all by herself.
Her very first egg!


After the hunt
Love this pic.
Ku'uipo, Kaili, Abbie, and Lexy
Sasha and Ipo
My lover and I

Ki'Aja's best friend Julia
Ke'Lao's bestest bud Tyler.
All the kids we took with us to the egg hunts.
Here we all are
Lexy in awe about what the jelly beans grew.
Planting the jelly beans

New tradition, plant jelly beans and see what they grow in the morning.
They grew these awesome suckers. Each kid had a ton of questions how this happened. :)
Ku'uipo and Ki'Aja's loot
The boys and Kya's stuff
Lexy's
The Kinkades

Happy
She loved the stuffed Dora.





EaSTeR dinner at Nana and Papa's
The colorful table




Granny and Kya

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the planting the jelly bean idea! I might have to steal that one.

    ReplyDelete