Thursday, March 4, 2010

Aunt Diane

Now I usually hate, absolutely hate to dwell on my little issues, but I think it is wearing on me. While I was at the viewing the pain was immense! I am so tired of being tired. I am so upset that pain has begun to dictate my life. I know it will pass, I know it will get better and if it does not than I will manage. However, today and this week life is hard. I do not have it THAT hard. I actually am so very blessed. I know it, I even believe it, but I have shed way to many tears this week to not vent about it and find some inner peace with my situation. I want to be normal, I want to wake up and not feel like I am 80 years old (sorry to you 80 year olds). Oh, how I miss the days I sprung out of bed, stretched, and smiled. These days the only one who does that is the kids. Kevin even is old! He is worn, tired, and somewhat broken. I hope that spring is the answer, the weather and sun shining may bring a new beginning. I hope that as my favorite saying of all time goes, "This too shall pass!" Well hurry up already! Guillain Barre stops you in your tracks and then as you start to move forward, it is like a brick wall reminding you and your body that you are no longer in control, the disease is! So I say to it I am not going to stop trying, I am not going to give up, I may complain every now and then, but I will prevail, however that may be!

Let me say yet again, I know my life is not that bad and I know my trials are minimal compared to others, so here I go once again truckin' along and moving forward however slow that may be! I love you all and thank you for your love and support. I am done and the complaining is over!


Ka'Lya, she now has a sympathy smile. It is not her real smile it is more like an I do not know you but I will be polite!
Casey, Kee, Colton, and Keo.
Grandpa and Keo
Grandma and Grandpa. They are serving a mission here in Salt Lake in the senior mission office.
Kev's sister Audrey and his brother Tyler. Kya loves Tyler. I hate when he wears this hat because it always reflects off my flash, but he told me it is because he is an angel, lol.
This is Victoria. She is Kevin's nephew Stetson's daughter.


Kee'Onu was happy to see everyone.
Ka'Lya again.
Ki'Aja was so happy and had so much fun playing with Victoria. It was sad that his aunt is gone, but yet she was very ill before she passed and she is no longer in pain. She was always so sweet. She sent us a Christmas card every year. I remember when I was dating Kevin and we went to her house for Thanksgiving, and she was giving and loving and fun. I am so glad to know her and happy that she is now reunited with her love.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Great job on getting everyone dressed and cute and out on your own.
    Great job at staying positive. You are a stronger woman than I.

    I love that you complain.
    I love that your real.
    I love you and your family.
    I hate guillian barre.

    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey I am so sorry for what you are going through! I can relate. I know what it is like when your body betrays you and every movement is excruciating. When the simplest task exhausts you & leaves you with nothing to take care of yourself let alone anyone else. The physical pain is hard enough and then you add the emotional pain and heart ache at what you have lost on top of it. But you are a fighter & I know you can beat it. Keep venting! Let it out! You can call and vent to me anytime. I would love to help in any way I can. I love you :) When I was at my worse I had a friend who dealt with chronic pain. I think she probably saved my life and all she did was listen. I would go sit on her couch and sob. Neither of us had to say anything. I sobbed and when I was done she hugged me and said "feel better" and I did. It released the hurt in the moment and allowed me to pick myself up and cope for another day when I didn't think I had another minute left in me. By following the spirit I was able to find great resources and I have gotten so much better. I can't live as carefree anymore as I once did. I have to listen to my body & take care of it or it will relapse and betray me and send me into the spiral of pain & fatigue. Total frustration when you want to do so much more. I am not claiming to that I have walked in your shoes or feel what you feel but I can empathizes and I am here anytime.
    Love Ya
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete