Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ka'Lya 7.5 months old!

Sweet smile!

Look at the adoration she has for her Dad!

OK so I think this pic looks like those babies on that commercial where they make their eyes huge !?! Well I think that is what it reminds me of, Branson said it reminds him of something too but cannot place what it is. Hmmm, Maybe you can figure it out.


This pose lasts about 10 seconds before she falls flat on her face, lol.


Full body pose!

Another great shot to show her beautiful eyes!


Wow does time fly when you have a sweet babe! She is truly the best natured baby I have ever had, not to say she is not spoiled. I mean how could she not be with 6 people in our home constantly fighting over her (still). I have not even mentioned Nana, Papa, Brittnie and even Branson love her to death! All the kids friends want to hold her and play with her when they are here. As my mom says....I have never seen a more loved baby, and baby number 5 at that! She is beautiful and sweet and as I have said she has brought a peace to our home like never before. Anyone that knows her or even sees her, strangers at that, comment on her eyes, eyelashes, a smile that lights up a room, and her sweet nature! I love that one sweet soul can bring happiness to so many. I do not know if it is because she is baby number 5, or the sacrifice it was to get her here, or if it is her, but I have never felt frustration with her when she wakes up twice a night, and I have never had any anger or irritation when she cries, (baby number 1, 2, and 3 were oh so hard). I just have to post my love for her! I love you Kya you are the sweetest soul!

2 comments: