Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hettrick Family Christmas Party 2009.

This year my mom and her cousin Kathy hosted the party at my mom's church. I was so happy that I was able to go. When I woke up in the morning I was very weak and in a lot of pain in my ribs. I had a migraine the night before and could feel the weakness moving up my body. I took it easy all day, one hour before we were to leave I was in tears because I still was not sure I was going to make it. I did however, make it as you can tell from the picture below! Yeah! Kev pushed me in the wheelchair which has been a lifesaver. I love this pic of the kids. Keo never knows how to smile for real! He is always goofy, lol. I got these cute sweater's from Children's Place.com for like $4.50 each and free shipping, so $22.50 total! So I was happy. Kev was supposed to wear a black polo but he is stubborn and would not change for the party. Now that I see the pic it really bugs me, but what can you do?

This is the best pic of the entire family including Ke'Lao! Love my family.


This is Santa and Mrs. Claus, that Kevin fishes with in Alaska every year. We love Art and Margaret and our kids think it is so neat that their Dad fishes with Santa. They come to the party every year. We ate, had a fun white elephant exchange and then a homemade gift auction! It was good to see everyone, but I sure was glad to come home when it was over, as it was very tiresome for me. I love this time of year, I have to say that it has been a very different year, but not in a bad way. It has been harder but also the spirit of Christmas is much more evident and it is almost as though I can smell it! Love you all, and hope you have the best Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment