Monday, March 16, 2009

6 1/2 months Prego!

I have had some requests to post a prego pic. My lovely mom took this for me on Friday. I am so happy to have popped out. I love the nights when the kids gather round and watch my belly bounce, and each of them giggle in amazement. Ke'Lao felt her move tonight and the excitement and awe in his eyes made it well worth the wait. I am a little over 28 weeks. Last weekends hospital stay I was told I am now 70% effaced but dilated the same. My true goal is to make it to 34 weeks, but my doctor gave me the beta methasone shot to help speed up the development of her lungs in case she does come too early. Every 2 weeks from here on out is a milestone. So I made it to 28 weeks now 30 weeks is the next step. Making it this far has given me a little peace and every day is critical, so what is the scripture?- line upon line, precept upon precept----Or One day at a time. I will keep you all posted. I also want to thank everyone for bringing us dinner and calling, or taking my kids for a while. It has been such a blessing to have such love and support!

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Keep that baby in for a long time. Let's have this one be a record breaker for ya. Let me know if you need anything.
    Love ya.
    By the way...any name yet? Here's a couple of Hawaiian names for ya.
    Kahea
    Ka'aulani
    Ku'ulei
    Kamika
    There's more, but I can't think of them...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers for a good outcome for your little one to join you, only when it's best for both of you. You look radiant by the way! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it this far! Hope you make it 6 more weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete