Friday, October 2, 2009

Tippie toes and eyelashes!

I absolutely love sweet Kya's eyelashes, they are so heart melting!
I love her eyes. They are beautiful. She has been so fun to take pics of. This is me trying to mess with the color and contrast. It is so hard but fun to do. I love her blue eyes, I hope they are as electric as Aja's.





I love this pic of her on her tippie toes, maybe she will be a ballerina, or maybe not, either way she will be amazing!


What a special peace she has brought into our home. You would think chaos adding another child to the mix, but no, she has brought a love that I never knew I could feel. I have been able to see the compassion and caring in all the other kids. This is such a beautiful sight, to see your children want the best for someone besides themselves. They love her, they truly love her. They hurt when she hurts, they laugh when she laughs, they cry when she cries, and they melt at her every new experience. I am so blessed to have this sweet baby teach me true joy, "men are that they might have joy!" I do.

1 comment:

  1. I love her eyelashes too. She's beautiful and perfect and I'm happy she's here!

    ReplyDelete