Thursday, September 3, 2009

Granny's "SWORDS" dinner!

So my grandma has a club of sorts that she belongs to. SWORDS stands for single, widowed, OR divorced. It is a group of ladies that range from 72 to 92. My mom decided to have a dinner for them all. It was so fun to see my grandma's friends. I loved helping cook the meal. It reminded me of my waitressing days.
My dad made homemade pasta noodles and they were delish! My mom made her famous monkey bread, mmmmmm!


These are all the ladies.



Me and my mom work well together!


I had to show off the fettuccine Alfredo with blackened chicken breast and shrimp scampi. My mom made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. She also had the groups pictures put in frames for them all to take home. It was awesome. Her theme was roses so everything was red and beautiful. Including the chair covers and the napkins. We love you grandma! Thanks for always being there for us. It was nice to be there for you.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I put on your moms FB that I hope we are in fun clubs with our girlfriends when we are older!! Then hopefully our girls will throw us a fun party! LOL

    ReplyDelete