Thursday, August 28, 2008

Alaska 2008.


Since Kevin has been home I have probably heard the bear story maybe 29 times....But I am still going to have Kevin write in his own words in the next few days. Anyways short story is this bear attacked their backpacks and bit a hole through an aerosal can of bug spray mmmmm yum! All the while Kevin, my Dad, and Mike believed they were dead. They were rescued by guides in a jet boat. The guides ended up having to lay it to rest because it apparently charged them. So wait for Kevin's story in his own words...... This is a picture of Kevin's fishing pole that was broken in half while trying to bring in a 700lb. fish---Haha he wishes. That is my cute dad in the background. I am so glad they get to go every year to Alaska and bond. Kevin comes home with so many stories and memories. He deserves the much needed break and so do I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment